I have assignment. I choose 5 articles I did excel sheet about summary could be tabulated to identify the following:
• the author(s) and title
• the source: journal title/book title
• the focus (topic/sub-topic) and research gap
• the methodology (data and theoretical frameworks or theories and rationale)
• the findings
Your analysis should focus on:
1. Content: e.g.,
• the value or relevance of this study (does it really focus on something original or provide a fresh perspective or data set or application or point of view)?
• how this study differs from others in this area/sub-field
2. organization: Is the study easy to follow and well-organized?
3. language: is the language clear and fallacy-free (logical)? Are visuals provided to supplement the textual lang. and to ease understanding? Are they suitable and explained?
4. credibility of the author(s).
the assignment now is the Literature Review, subheading (have to draw circle with subheading under it), summary of your key findings, and visuals in the same articles. ( i put the explanation down)
1. providing visuals (e.g., tables, pie charts, a cline or ruler organized chronologically) to make it easier for the reader to get a full picture of the sub-field you are summarizing,
2. dividing up your literature review using sub-headings structured around a single criterion or seminal features such as key variables studied or by chronology or geography (i.e., location of the studies: U.S.-based vs. Non-U.S.-based studies) or by demographic composition of the participant pool, or framework of analysis, or theoretical model or theory [Note that what is emphasized varies from discipline to discipline]
3. ending your literature review with a summary of your key findings from your review. In short, at the end of your literature review, you should compare and contrast key studies and bullet or mention/list key observations.